[Announcement] Dunamu unveils its 2nd speaker lineups and programs for Upbit Developer Conference 2021
- Chi-Hyung Song, Chairman of Dunamu will be an opening keynote speaker in two years
- Unparalleled content with various sessions only available at UDC 2021
- UDC 2021 consists of 6 themes: NFT, DeFi, Smart Contract, Payment, and Enterprise Solutions
- Announced 17 full lineups by adding 7 speakers from 6 companies including Visa, Hedera Hashgraph, Stacks
[Seoul –August 9, 2021] Dunamu Inc. (CEO Sirgoo Lee), operator of the global digital asset exchange Upbit, has announced its 2nd global speaker lineups and programs for the Upbit Developer Conference 2021(hereinafter “UDC 2021”). While there is a myriad of talented speakers at UDC 2021, it is notable that Chi-Hyung Song, Chairman of Dunamu, will be an opening keynote speaker in two years.
Featuring the theme of ‘Welcome to the Blockchain World’, UDC 2021 will be held online free of charge from September 1 to September 2 this year. 17 full lineups were confirmed adding 7 more global blockchain industry leaders to 10 initial speakers unveiled last month. UDC 2021 offers a wide range of sessions covering 6 themes that make up the blockchain ecosystem — NFT (Non-Fungible Token), DeFi(Decentralized Finance), Smart Contract, CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency), Payment, and Enterprise Solutions.
The 2nd lineup for UDC 2021 includes:
- Cuy Sheffield, the Vice president and Head of Crypto at Visa, the world’s largest credit card company and global payment network
- Leemon Baird, Chief Scientist and Co-Founder of Hedera Hashgraph, who invented ‘Hashgraph’ next-generation distributed consensus algorithm
- Muneeb Ali, Co-founder of Stacks well known for its Bitcoin-based smart contract network
- Wes Levitt, Head of Strategy for Theta Labs, which runs the first blockchain video streaming project ‘Theta’
- Ryan R. Fox, Developer Advocate of Algorand
- Chi-Hyung Song, Chairman of Dunamu the operator of the most trusted digital asset exchange Upbit
- Sirgoo Lee, CEO of Dunamu
On day 1, September 1, Chi-Hyung Song — Chairman of Dunamu — kicks off the UDC 2021 with an opening keynote participating as a speaker in two years. Jeffrey Zirlin, co-founder of Sky Mavis, Jungbong Lee, CEO of Seoul Auction Blue, Wes Levitt, Head of Strategy for Theta Labs, and Sebastien Borget, COO and co-founder of The Sandbox will provide a diverse range of perspectives on NFT. Jay Park, CEO of Lamda 256, and Arthur Breitman, council member of Tezos Foundation will discuss the enterprise solution industry. Presentations on CBDC by Changho Jin, Principal of Kearney Korea will be also included.
On day 2, September 2, Cuy Sheffield, the Vice president and Head of Crypto at Visa, will deliver a keynote address on payments. Ryan R. Fox, Developer Advocate of Algorand, Muneeb Ali, Co-founder of Stacks, and Anatoly Yakovenko, CEO of Solana will delve into the expansion of blockchain under the theme of smart contract. Kristy-Leigh Minehan, CTO of NEM group, SoonHyeong Jeong, CEO of Onther, and Qi Zhou, CEO and founder of QuarkChain will take an in-depth look at DeFi. Leemon Baird, Chief Scientist and Co-Founder of Hedera Hashgraph plans to provide a deep-dive into the enterprise solutions. Sirgoo Lee, CEO of Dunamu takes on the closing stage and wraps up the two-day UDC 2021.
“We are thrilled to welcome the best global blockchain pioneers in each field at UDC 2021. It will offer an opportunity not only to learn broad perspectives of the industry-leading experts but also to make a greater leap forward with blockchain intertwined in our daily lives” said a spokesperson for Dunamu.
UDC, first held in 2018, is the world’s first conference dedicated to blockchain developers, with programs focused on the free exchange of ideas, in-depth discussions, and community building. UDC has garnered more than 600 companies, 7,000 attendees and 250,000 views on YouTube for the past three years. UDC 2021 marking its 4th anniversary this year will be broadcasted from September 1 to September 2 via the official UDC YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/udc_official, and access to the sessions is open to anyone interested in blockchain.