[Announcement] Information on digital assets held by Dunamu & Partners (June 2021)
Upbit is always doing its best to promote the healthy growth of the ecosystem and industry related to digital assets/blockchain, and to provide its customers with a safe and clear digital assets trading environment.
Through our previous announcement, we’ve declared that Dunamu & Partners will not sell digital assets it invested on for three months from the date such digital assets got listed on Upbit, and have also announced the change of its hold amount of such digital assets at the end of the month through Upbit’s announcement corner.
As of June 2021, Dunamu & Partners’ hold amount of digital assets is as follows.
*The following was notified to us by Dunamu & Partners’ on June 30, 2021, for posting, and the details of the following were written by Dunamu & Partners.
Details of public announcement posted on June 30, 2021
Update date : 2021–06–30
1) MARO (Before rebranding : TTC)
- Holder : Dunamu & Partners
- Name of digital assets : MARO (Before rebranding : TTC)
- Date of listing on Upbit : March 29, 2019
- Quantity of digital assets held : 30,000,000
- Changes and cumulative quantity sold : None
- Purpose of holding : For investment purposes
*TTC was rebranded as MARO on September 22, 2020.
Upbit will continue to provide a transparent and sound trading environment.