[Notice] Digital assets and Fiat deposit audit report (as of Jan 1st, 2021)
We are sharing the ‘Digital assets and fiat deposit audit’ report, which was completed by JIAN Accounting Corporation as of Jan 1st, 2021.
- According to the report, Upbit securely holds 101.07% of the Digital assets payable to customers
- According to the report, Upbit securely stores 113.94% fiat payable to customers
- Auditor: JIAN Accounting Corporation
- Timeline: Jan 1st, 2021 01:00
- Subject: 192 Digital assets and fiat deposited by customers
- Period: Dec 31st, 2020 — Jan 16th, 2021
- Methodology :
— Digital assets: Digital assets balance auditing in both wallets developed internally by Dunamu Inc. and by a specialized third party.
— Fiat deposit: Inquiry made to the relevant financial institutions based on the deposit statement held by Dunamu Inc.
— Venue: Dunamu Headquarter
Click to see the audit report
Upbit always holds more money and digital assets (digital assets that exceed the required quantity for each digital asset) than the money and digital assets for the customers. For such reason, upon the customer’s request, we are enabled to withdraw Digital assets and fiat without delay.