[Notice] Introducing Upbit listing fraud reporting channel
Upbit opened the Upbit listing fraud reporting channel on December 14, 2020.
Anyone who finds an unusual case of fraud that deviates from the official Upbit listing procedure, such as requesting a listing fee or collateral for listing, can report it. For a detailed explanation of the Upbit listing fraud reporting channel, please check the details below.
[Efforts to prevent listing fraud on Upbit]
[What is Upbit listing fraud reporting channels?]
- As an industry leader, this is a channel for receiving, investigating, and taking measures against listing fraud cases by receiving direct fraud cases and creating a healthy digital asset trading environment.
- Go to Upbit listing fraud report channel
- PC web, Mobile
[How to use]
1) PC web : Customer center > Policy notice and listing inquiry> Reporting listing fraud
2) Mobile : My information > Customer center > Reporting listing fraud
- In case of receiving a request for compensation from Upbit’s internal employees or related persons (including Dunamu subsidiaries) on the premise of listing
- If you receive a request for compensation from a third party, such as an impersonation of an Upbit employee or a stolen Upbit email address, on the premise of listing
- Other fraudulent activities with the listing of Upbit as collateral
Upbit will continue to strive to create a more comfortable and safer trading environment.