In order to provide a pleasurable customer service experience, we will operate Upbit lounge center during holidays.
General consultations are conducted only on weekdays with advance reservations, and on the 9th (Sat) and 11th (Mon) during this holiday operating period, the Upbit Lounge will be operated without reservation for users who are experiencing difficulties during the customer verification process.
Users experiencing difficulties during the customer verification process (KYC), kindly refer to the details below.
- Reference : ID recognition failed
[Upbit lounge holiday operation schedule]
- Upbit Lounge operation schedule: Oct 9th, 2021 (Sat) and Oct 11th, 2021 (Mon)
- Upbit Lounge operating hours : 9 AM ~ 6 PM (KST)
- To prevent the spread of COVID 19, when visiting Upbit Lounge, please cooperate with the following guidelines.
. All Upbit users visiting the Upbit Lounge are requested to complete the Upbit Lounge access list. (QR code verification or handwriting)
. At the entrance of the Upbit Lounge, all visitors will have to get their temperature checked.
. If you have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celcius or higher, admission will be restricted.
. Please wear a mask when visiting Upbit Lounge. (Entrance is restricted if not worn.)
.Please use the hand sanitizer provided when visiting Upbit Lounge. (If not used, admission is restricted.)
. Please be sure to follow the staffs’ instructions in the Upbit Lounge.
*Upbit Lounge is Upbit’s offline customer center located in Gangnam Station, Seoul.
*General consultations will not be accepted within the holiday operation period (9th (Sat) and 11th (Mon)). General consultations are conducted in weekdays and reservations must be made in advance.
*Upbit Users visiting the Upbit Lounge, please visit through the entrance located on the 2nd floor of the building.
*The entrance connected to the first floor is not available temporarily.
[Customer center wired consultation service operation schedule]
- Customer consultation center schedule: Oct 9th, 2021 (Sat) and Oct 11th, 2021 (Mon) Holiday
- Customer center landline number : 1588–5682 (9 AM ~ 6 PM (KST) weekdays)
- Kakao talk Consultation and 1:1 inquiries are in normal operation. (24/7)
We will inform you through a separate notice in case of any changes in the operation schedule.