- New Listing Update
Upbit adds following digital asset on KRW, BTC market : SOL, MATIC, NU
*Minimum deposit amount of SOL is 0.01.
*Minimum deposit amount of MATIC is 10.
*Minimum deposit amount of NU is 50.
When trading SOL, MATIC, NU at KRW, BTC market, check the limitation on buying for the first 5 minutes described below.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that push messages sent when adding new digital assets have been canceled to create a stable trading environment.
1) Buy orders are limited for the opening 5 minutes
2) SOL : Based on the closing price(177,400 KRW / 0.00262 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
3) MATIC : Based on the closing price(1,496 KRW / 0.00002205 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
4) NU : Based on the closing price(348.6 KRW / 0.00000515 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
※Investment risk guide
- Digital asset investment can be subject to rapid fluctuation of price due to speculative demand and changes in domestic and overseas regulatory environment. It is investor’s responsibility to judge the investment, and any loss that may arise is attributable to the investor. Fully understand the characteristics of the digital asset and we ask you to invest with it caution. Upbit strongly recommends that you do your own research, referring the website and disclosures of token projects before making any financial decisions.
- Due to the overheated trading environment, there is a difference in market prices between domestic and foreign exchanges. Please make sure that pay attention to the difference in the market prices from the global exchange before investing in digital assets.
- Upbit takes various measures to create a stable trading environment, such as a limit of minimum order amount, but some users may be exposed to order stabilization messages depending on the overheated investment environment. Please note that this is an inevitable measure for a stable service after processing the orders of the users who ordered first.
SOL (Solana) project description:
Solana is a highly functional open source project that banks on blockchain technology’s permissionless nature to provide decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions. While the idea and initial work on the project began in 2017, Solana was officially launched in March 2020 by the Solana Foundation with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The Solana protocol is designed to facilitate decentralized app (DApp) creation. It aims to improve scalability by introducing a proof-of-history (PoH) consensus combined with the underlying proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus of the blockchain.
Homepage : https://solana.com/
Blog : SOL Official Blog
Twitter : SOL Official Twitter
White Paper : SOL Official White Paper
MATIC (Polygon) project description:
Polygon (previously Matic Network) is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building multiple types of applications. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (aka Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc. with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness.
Homepage : https://polygon.technology/
Twitter : MATIC Official Twitter
Blog : MATIC Official Blog
White Paper : MATIC Official White Paper
NU (Nucypher) project description:
The NuCypher network facilitates end-to-end encrypted data sharing for distributed apps and protocols. Access permissions are baked into the underlying encryption, and access can only be explicitly granted by the data owner via sharing policies. Consequently, the data owner has ultimate control over access to their data. At no point is the data decrypted nor can the underlying private keys be determined by the NuCypher network.
Homepage : https://www.nucypher.com/
Github : NU Official Github
Blog : NU Official Blog
[Available Market] KRW, BTC Market
✽ If you cannot find markets on the website, please check again after refresh(F5) the site.
✽ If you are unable to check the digital asset on Android or iOS, please click Settings > Screen > Receive information on listed digital assets again.