[Upbit Notes] New Listing Update
- New Listing Update
Upbit added following digital asset on KRW, BTC market.
- KRW Market : NEAR
- BTC Market : YGG
*The deposit for YGG will be open within 30 mins of the announcement.
*Minimum deposit amount of YGG is 5 YGG and Upbit only supports ERC-20 protocol for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex) BSC) cannot be supported.)
*Minimum deposit amount of NEAR is 0.1 NEAR and Upbit only supports Mainnet for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex) BSC) cannot be supported.)
When trading NEAR, YGG at KRW, BTC market, check the limitation on buying described below.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that push messages sent when adding new digital assets have been cancelled to create a stable trading environment.
1) Buy orders are limited for the opening 5 minutes
. NEAR : Based on the closing price (11,499 KRW) of Upbit BTC market in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
. YGG : Based on the closing price (0.00009794 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
2) Buy/Sell orders at Market price and reservations for Buy/Sell order are limited for about an hour after the market support.
※Investment risk guide
- Digital asset investment can be subject to rapid fluctuation of price due to speculative demand and changes in domestic and overseas regulatory environment. It is investor’s responsibility to judge the investment, and any loss that may arise is attributable to the investor. Fully understand the characteristics of the digital asset and we ask you to invest with it caution. Upbit strongly recommends that you do your own research, referring the website and disclosures of token projects before making any financial decisions.
- Due to the overheated trading environment, there is a difference in market prices between domestic and foreign exchanges. Please make sure that pay attention to the difference in the market prices from the global exchange before investing in digital assets.
- Upbit takes various measures to create a stable trading environment, such as a limit of minimum order amount, but some users may be exposed to order stabilization messages depending on the overheated investment environment. Please note that this is an inevitable measure for a stable service after processing the orders of the users who ordered first.
[New digital asset]
NEAR (NEAR Protocol)project description:
NEAR Protocol is a layer-one blockchain that was designed as a community-run cloud computing platform and that eliminates some of the limitations that have been bogging competing blockchains, such as low transaction speeds, low throughput and poor interoperability. This provides the ideal environment for DApps and creates a developer and user-friendly platform. For instance, NEAR uses human-readable account names, unlike the cryptographic wallet addresses common to Ethereum.
YGG (Yield Guild Games)project description:
Yield Guild Games (YGG) refers to a game guild in the virtual world. It’s a decentralized autonomous organization that supports community members to own virtual world non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The organization’s objective is to develop the world’s largest virtual economy, optimize its assets to maximize utility and share revenues with its stakeholders.