[Upbit Notes] New Listing Update
Upbit adds following digital asset on KRW, BTC market
- KRW Market : 1INCH, AAVE
- BTC Market : 1INCH, AAVE, MASK
*The deposit for 1INCH, AAVE, MASK will be open within 30 mins of the announcement.
*Minimum deposit amount of 1INCH is 4 1INCH and Upbit only supports ERC-20 protocol for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex)Binance Smart Chain) cannot be supported.)
*Minimum deposit amount of AAVE is 0.05 AAVE and Upbit only supports ERC-20 protocol for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex)Binance Smart Chain) cannot be supported.)
*Minimum deposit amount of MASK is 1.5 MASK and Upbit only supports ERC-20 protocol for deposit. (Deposits from the other networks (ex)Binance Smart Chain) cannot be supported.)
When trading 1INCH, AAVE, MASK at KRW, BTC market, check the limitation on buying for the first 5 minutes described below.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that push messages sent when adding new digital assets have been canceled to create a stable trading environment.
1) Buy orders are limited for the opening 5 minutes
2) 1INCH : Based on the closing price(4,626 KRW / 0.00006453 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
3) AAVE : Based on the closing price(385,144 KRW / 0.005367 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
4) MASK : Based on the closing price(0.0001549 BTC) of Coinmarketcap in previous day, sell orders lower than -10% will not be allowed.
※Investment risk guide
- Digital asset investment can be subject to rapid fluctuation of price due to speculative demand and changes in domestic and overseas regulatory environment. It is investor’s responsibility to judge the investment, and any loss that may arise is attributable to the investor. Fully understand the characteristics of the digital asset and we ask you to invest with it caution. Upbit strongly recommends that you do your own research, referring the website and disclosures of token projects before making any financial decisions.
- Due to the overheated trading environment, there is a difference in market prices between domestic and foreign exchanges. Please make sure that pay attention to the difference in the market prices from the global exchange before investing in digital assets.
- Upbit takes various measures to create a stable trading environment, such as a limit of minimum order amount, but some users may be exposed to order stabilization messages depending on the overheated investment environment. Please note that this is an inevitable measure for a stable service after processing the orders of the users who ordered first.
[New digital asset]
1) 1INCH (1inch Network) project description:
The 1inch Network unites decentralized protocols whose synergy enables the most lucrative, fastest, and protected operations in the DeFi space. The 1inch Network’s first protocol is a decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregator solution that searches deals across multiple liquidity sources, offering users better rates than any individual exchange. The 1inch Network’s governance token 1INCH is used to vote on protocol parameters under the decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) model.
Homepage : https://1inch.io/
Blog : 1INCH Official Blog
Twitter : 1INCH Official Twitter
2) AAVE (Aave):
Aave is a decentralized finance protocol that allows people to lend / borrow crypto. Lenders earn interest by depositing digital assets into specially created liquidity pools. Borrowers can then use their crypto as collateral to take out a flash loan using this liquidity. AAVE provides holders with discounted fees on the platform, and it also serves as a governance token — giving owners a say in the future development of the protocol.
Homepage : https://aave.com/
Blog : AAVE Official Blog
Twitter : AAVE Official Twitter
3) MASK (Mask Network):
Mask Network is a protocol that allows its users to send encrypted messages over Twitter and Facebook. It essentially acts as a bridge between the internet and a decentralized network running on top. Mask Network was initially launched in July 2019, with its first use case of allowing Facebook and Twitter users to encrypt posts on the social media platforms.
Homepage : https://mask.io/
Blog : MASK Official Blog
Twitter : MASK Official Twitter
- KRW, BTC Market
✽ If you cannot find markets on the website, please check again after refresh(F5) the site.
✽ If you are unable to check the digital asset on Android or iOS, please click Settings > Screen > Receive information on listed digital assets again.