[Upbit Notes] New Listing Update, More
- New Listing Update
You can now trade GRT (The Graph) and SNX (Synthetix) on Upbit’s BTC markets.
[BTC market] GRT (The Graph) and SNX (Synthetix)
GRT (The Graph) project description:
The Graph is an indexing protocol and global API for organizing blockchain data and making it easily accessible with GraphQL. Developers can use Graph Explorer to search, find, and publish all the public data they need to build decentralized applications. The Graph Network makes it possible to build serverless dApps that run entirely on public infrastructure.
SNX (Synthetix) project description:
Synthetix is a decentralized protocol that allows anyone to access crypto-backed synthetic assets without a counterparty. These synthetic assets (Synths) are backed by Synthetix Network Tokens (SNX) locked into a smart contract as collateral. Synths track the prices of various assets, allowing crypto-native and underbanked users to trade P2C (peer-to-contract) on Synthetix.
[Notice] Digital assets and Fiat deposit audit report (as of April 1st, 2021)
We are sharing the ‘Digital assets and fiat deposit audit’ report, which was completed by JIAN Accounting Corporation as of April 1st, 2021.
- According to the report, Upbit securely holds 100.90% of the Digital assets payable to customers
- According to the report, Upbit securely stores 108.49% fiat payable to customers
- Auditor: JIAN Accounting Corporation
- Timeline: April 1st, 2021 00:00
- Subject: 191 Digital assets and fiat deposited by customers
- Period: Mar 31st, 2021 — Apr 15th, 2021
- Methodology :
— Digital assets: Digital assets balance auditing in both wallets developed internally by Dunamu Inc. and by a specialized third party.
— Fiat deposit: Inquiry made to the relevant financial institutions based on the deposit statement held by Dunamu Inc.
— Venue: Dunamu Headquarter
Click to see the audit report
Upbit always holds more money and digital assets (digital assets that exceed the required quantity for each digital asset) than the money and digital assets for the customers. For such reason, upon the customer’s request, we are enabled to withdraw Digital assets and fiat without delay.
[Notice] Introduction of a 72 hours KRW withdrawal delay system when depositing digital assets for the first time
We will introduce a 72 hours KRW withdrawal delay system when depositing digital assets for the first time to prevent damage and money laundering.
- Monday April 19th, 2021 at 12:00 PM applied on withdrawals (Only if first time deposit of digital assets is confirmed)
- When depositing digital assets for the first time, KRW withdrawal is restricted for 72 hours from that point, and automatically canceled after 72 hours.
*This does not apply if you already have a deposit history of digital assets before 72 hours based on the time of application.
*Digital asset withdrawal is not affected by the 72 hours delay system.
- Upbit has been striving to prevent damage caused by telecommunications and financial fraud and criminal activities by operating a deposit and withdrawal monitoring system 24/7 and responding promptly to user reports.
[Existing Upbit’s Efforts to Prevent Fraud in Telecommunication Finance]
- [Notice] Notice of telecommunications finance fraud (Analysis of telecommunications finance fraud cases)
- [Notice] Reinforcement of withdrawal monitoring to prevent telecommunication fraud
- [Notice] Notice of telecommunications financing fraud (added telecommunication financing fraud cases)
- [Notice] Telecommunication Finance Fraud Warning (the addition of cases of fraud impersonating celebrities)
- [Notice] Notice of telecommunications financing fraud (Cases of fraudulent listing inquiries and listing fee)
- [Notice] Notice of telecommunication financing fraud (added case of fraudulent issuance of digital assets of the exchange)